Kaitlin aims to motivate, encourage and assist clients in reaching their health and fitness goals. Whether you want improve your quality of life or sculpt your body, Kaitlin will work with you to create an interactive personalized program to ensure your goals are achieved.
Regardless of your age, limitations or fitness level, everyone benefits from participating in an active lifestyle to optimize their health. Kaitlin loves seeing her clients turn their health and fitness goals into reality, while providing them with the highest standard of service, safety and professionalism.
- Strength and conditioning
- Mobility and Flexibility Development
- Weight Management
- Foot Health and Education
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- Kinesiology BASc
- Health and Fitness Promotion Diploma
- 3rd Year Chiropody Intern, The Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences