Staying fit has always been a part of Cory’s life, as it helped him get physically stronger and build his self-confidence. Cory often inspired friends and family members to exercise and then he decided to turn fitness into a career. He attended school and gained a scientific knowledge of the human body, exercise and nutrition.
He has experience working with teens, adults and seniors. He is also familiar with the job specific physical testing required for both Fire and Police
Services, having completed mandatory firefighting fitness tests, and administering candidate physical testing for MNR conservation officers. Cory strives to create enjoyable, effective and unique programs that will produce measurable results for his clients.
- Mobility and Flexibility Development
- Sport-Specific Training
- Fire and Police Services Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Honours Graduate of the Fitness and Health Promotion Program
- Certified Personal Trainer with the Canadian Society of Exercise Physiologists (CSEP-CPT).
- Registered Health and Exercise Practitioner with the Ontario Fitness Council.
- Pre-Service Fire Fighting Diploma