Saturday, September 8 & Sunday, September 9, 2018
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Lions Park, 424 D'Arcy Street
In Partnership with:
Newmarket's one of a kind, family-friendly dog festival. Bring your dog for a swim at the Gorman Outdoor Pool ($5 per dog), watch exciting shows from Aqua Dogs (dock diving) and Ruff Sport (agility/flyball/disc), let your dog try a lure course with Dog Lovers Days, have a blast in the kids zone (inflatables and face painting), and visit all of the dog-related vendors to shop for your furry friend.
Not sure what a lure course is? Watch a video from Dog Lovers Days to see if your dog would have fun! (link: http://dogloversdays.com/pictures.html )
New'bark'et 2018 Vendor Applications
Applications and payment due no later than Friday, August 3rd, 2018.
- Dogs should remain on leash at all times except when inside the fenced off-leash area or inside the pool enclosure for Pooch Plunge.
- Handlers are responsible for their dogs at all times including stooping and scooping.
- If a dog begins acting aggressively towards others (both people and other dogs), it may be asked to leave the event.
- Only dogs are permitted in the water at Pooch Plunge. No humans please.
- Dogs must be accompanied by a person of at least 16 years of age or older in both the off leash area and Pooch Plunge.
- Have fun!
New'bark'et 2017 Photos: