The Town of Newmarket may issue a Bingo License to a charitable organization.
All applications are reviewed annually in May to ensure that they comply with the requirements of the Criminal Code and the policies of the Registrar of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission.
License Application Requirements
In order to process an application for a Bingo License, the following must be included and submitted to the Legislative Services department:
- Completed application form
- Your organization's constitution and/or bylaws
- Proposed budget for bingo funds
- Membership list, if necessary
Bingo License Reports
Monthly Bingo reports are to be filed every month, no later than the end of the next calendar month. The following documents must accompany the monthly report:
- Monthly bank statement and cancelled cheques
- All original deposit slips attached
- Separate or itemized deposits
- Copies of all receipts
Please note that issuance of a new license will be delayed if reports from a previous license are not up-to-date. The licensee must also conduct and manage the event in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the license.
For more information, please contact
Legislative Services at 905-953-5300 or